ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will pay billions of dollars for rusted 70-78 cars. I want your rusted 70-78 Z car.
I'm a reasonable guy, I must have a 70-78 rusted Z car. Please check my web
site for details. I am independently wealthy, I must have a rusted car.

Seriously, will pay finder's fee if info leads to purchase. Somebody out there
has a rust infested car that could be saved from the crusher or suffer the indignity
of serving as parts car: I need something that will keep me busy for a awhile.

Not sure if this link will work but my web site is
<P ALIGN=CENTER>http://pws1.prserv.net/usinet.brer1/zcar.htm TARGET=_top>Cash paid for 70-78 Datsun Z cars</A></P>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Must have 70-78 Will pay Billions (ok hundreds

OK, do they HAVE to be rusted bad? I saw one ad that might be right up your alley. Here it is.

1983, Datsun 280ZX, 145K miles, $400/OBO Exterior Color - Gray
Interior Color - Gray - Dark
6-cyl.
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Sunroof
Hatchback
Cassette Player
Power Windows
Two Door
Manual Transmission Description T-tops, digital dash, 5-speed, leather interior. 2nd Owner--Purchased in 1988 with 56K. Engine runs great and has outlasted body. Excellent car for parts. Wanted to fix rust problem, however, rust is too extensive on underside and frame. Will not pass inspection. Drivable, but only for short distances. Asking $400 OBO.

Vehicle ID JN1HZ04S1DX577320
(703) 777-6297
Reston, Virginia 20190
Also, I have a Z of my own. Its a 1971 series 1 (an early 71 thats identical to the 70, in fact it was manufactured in 12/70). It has a little rust, not bad at all. Only on the rocker panels and passenger floorboard. I would take $500 for it in the shape its in. Would make a beautiful car if restored. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call 804-793-5270 or 919-873-1341. The car is in Yanceyville, NC, which is right near Danville, VA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Must have 70-78 Will pay Billions (ok hundreds

> I will pay billions of dollars for rusted
> 70-78 cars. I want your rusted 70-78 Z car.
> I'm a reasonable guy, I must have a 70-78
> rusted Z car. Please check my web
> site for details. I am independently
> wealthy, I must have a rusted car.

> Seriously, will pay finder's fee if info
> leads to purchase. Somebody out there
> has a rust infested car that could be saved
> from the crusher or suffer the indignity
> of serving as parts car: I need something
> that will keep me busy for a awhile.

> Not sure if this link will work but my web
> site is
>
> <A HREF=http://pws1.prserv.net/usinet.brer1/zcar.htm>http://pws1.prserv.net/usinet.brer1/zcar.htm</A>
> TARGET=_top>Cash paid for 70-78
> Datsun Z cars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Must have 70-78 Will pay Billions (ok hundreds

> I will pay billions of dollars for rusted
> 70-78 cars. I want your rusted 70-78 Z car.
> I'm a reasonable guy, I must have a 70-78
> rusted Z car. Please check my web
> site for details. I am independently
> wealthy, I must have a rusted car.

> Seriously, will pay finder's fee if info
> leads to purchase. Somebody out there
> has a rust infested car that could be saved
> from the crusher or suffer the indignity
> of serving as parts car: I need something
> that will keep me busy for a awhile.

> Not sure if this link will work but my web
> site is
>
> <A HREF=http://pws1.prserv.net/usinet.brer1/zcar.htm>http://pws1.prserv.net/usinet.brer1/zcar.htm</A>
> TARGET=_top>Cash paid for 70-78
> Datsun Z cars

If you intrested in 76 z cars Tom from light house auto repair has asweet blue coupe 5 speed that needs only minor work for $3500 cash Phne 954-975-4845

Jeff at Z Car Center has a bunch of Cars in the 76 style Z car He has a completly Turbo charges , intercooler, all the high performance toys, rool bars , this car looks like it came from nissan inside everthing is NO BULL) brand new with a 3000. dollar white paint job askng $12 thousand, plus he has 3 other 70 version z cars that need work inside and out-some are almost shells, his number is 954-522-7777, hope you find what your looking for Z-RACER.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Re: Must have 70-78 Will pay Billions (ok hundreds

> If you intrested in a 71' 240Z, I got one here in the Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose) Ca. It has 85K on it. The engine is still very strong. It has a dent on the front fender and it's missing the radiator and battery, and it has flat tires. Sorry but this one only has a little rust. Is that beat up enough for you? I'm selling it for $4,000,000,000. I mean $400obo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
Re: Must have 70-78 Will pay Billions (ok hundreds

This sounds way too good to be true, but I'll bite. I have a '75 280 that's got a rusted out driver's side floor. It's originally a Pennsylvania car but now resides in Southern California. Upper body is straight. It's all there, engine runs (but car is not driveable) and I have the papers. Is it worth $1,000 to you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Must have 70-78 Will pay Billions (ok hundreds

> This sounds way too good to be true, but
> I'll bite. I have a '75 280 that's got a
> rusted out driver's side floor. It's
> originally a Pennsylvania car but now
> resides in Southern California. Upper body
> is straight. It's all there, engine runs
> (but car is not driveable) and I have the
> papers. Is it worth $1,000 to you?

Thanks for the input. But I'm waiting for a somewhat local car. My description in the post was a bit
of a joke the (Hundreds) part is where I'm serious. Thanks again for the response, but the car is too far.
You can check my website if you like, I will have pictures next week.
<A HREF=http://pws1.prserv.net/usinet.brer1/zcar.htm>http://pws1.prserv.net/usinet.brer1/zcar.htm</A>
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top