ZCar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have (2) 280zx Turbo EFI wiring harnesses for sale. Looking for $250 for each. Both coming off running cars. Both in decent condition. I also have an L28ET motor with turbo for sale. I do not know how many miles are on it unfortunately. However it does turn over. With that being said I'm asking $650 (pickup only). I do have other items I will be listing but this is what I have so far. I will be getting other pictures as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have another pop off valve. I do have 2 turbo mass air meters and a 31 mass air meter. still rooting through stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have (2) 280zx Turbo EFI wiring harnesses for sale. Looking for $250 for each. Both coming off running cars. Both in decent condition. I also have an L28ET motor with turbo for sale. I do not know how many miles are on it unfortunately. However it does turn over. With that being said I'm asking $650 (pickup only). I do have other items I will be listing but this is what I have so far. I will be getting other pictures as well.
How much just for the downward facing duct and band clamp on the injector fan blower motor?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry had a lot going on in the past couple weeks. The engine sold with that component. I did have some time this weekend to pay what is left for sale.

·
Registered
152 Posts
How much for the EFI harness?

Do you have a heater control valve for a car with Auto Air?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey Bud, I need some interior stuff for 79zx

Both interior door panels

Fastener Rail for the tail light panel

Let me now if you have any of these in good condition

Thanks
Bruce
[email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Bud, I need some interior stuff for 79zx

Both interior door panels

Fastener Rail for the tail light panel

Let me now if you have any of these in good condition

Thanks
Bruce
[email protected]
I believe I have some of that. I'll check this weekend and get back to you.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I believe I have some of that. I'll check this weekend and get back to you.
Awesome, that will be great. Just want to let you know that I amazingly found a 280zx same year and same interior color as mine at picknpull yesterday and I actually have the interior panels now. I would still like to buy a fully intact fastener rail.

I forgot to put in my original thread that I would also like to find/buy a door latch post with an in tact grommet still on it.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I don't have another pop off valve. I do have 2 turbo mass air meters and a 31 mass air meter. still rooting through stuff.
do you have the Z31 MAF? do you know which year is it, fed or cal, (yellow or blue sticker), and how much for it?
also, what year is the Z31 ECU, turbo or NA? i may be interested. Thanks!

Bon

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested in the z31 MAF and ECU granted that they are from a 5 speed turbo model, do you have the ECU plug for that computer as well?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Are the EFI harness and 83 Manual ECU still available?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts