ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ey im havn problems with my exhuast manifold gasket and for some reason oil or coolant is comn out of my tips of my muffler just a lil. but the other side of my muffler alot is comn out.. dunno if this could b bc of the gaskets or what ....

86 300zx turbo
:mods: intake

Post Edited (Mar 8, 2:29pm)

·
Registered
880 Posts
if you ran it hot, i suppose you could have blown a headgasket causing the coolant to come out of the tips... you need to find out what is coming out. white means coolant, blue means oil, black meens fuel. where in the system is the exhaust leaking? try tightening the exhaust manifold bolts, as well as the collector bolts , etc. you need to figure out what is coming out the exhaust.

·
Registered
880 Posts
did you overheat it? you popped a headgasket or cracked a head probably.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can i buy a non turbo header for the passenger side n it will still b strait?? n if so what brand......also what do u think of B+G lowering springs??? 1.6 drop front and back..too much?

Post Edited (Mar 8, 5:09pm)

·
Registered
880 Posts
~ you need to be concerned about the head gasket.. no, turbo manifolds are different than n/a manifolds.. and lowering springs arent going to keep your cylinders from filling up with water, which will bend your rods, they are not ment to compress water~ enjoy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im sayn im gunna take apart my exhuast manifold n check that out n if its cracked how can i replace it if they dont have aftermarket turbo manifolds? i no i can replace the gaskets

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.