ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorsports '99 Z Ntnls.

644 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Unknown User 
#1 ·
Is anyone planning on going to or being in the Motorsports '99 West Coast Nationals in April? I guess it would look silly to walk around with your name on your shirt (i.e.: Grandpa Joe, Phantom, Travis, etc.), but I wish there was some way I could identify who you guys are if you go. Any ideas?

#2 ·
> Is anyone planning on going to or being in
> the Motorsports '99 West Coast Nationals in
> April? I guess it would look silly to walk
> around with your name on your shirt (i.e.:
> Grandpa Joe, Phantom, Travis, etc.), but I
> wish there was some way I could identify who
> you guys are if you go. Any ideas?

Planning on being there....Should have the red zcar there with the chromed out motor with triple su. on it thats freds but will be hanging out around him....Hope to see you there.......
Thanks
Ron

#6 ·
> Ok where is it at eveyone I m in frazerpark
> if its norther La mybe souther NOT to far
> for me and I only know everything from
> glendale and up

It's going to be in Orange April 23-25. Call Motorsport and ask them to send you info, it sounds like a blast. I think it's a great idea to form a Caravan and also put something in the window of our cars. There's a dinner Saturday night, maybe we could designate a night club or something and meet there afterward? I'm in UT, but I have some friends there who could probably suggest a place, unless you guys can think of one.

#7 ·
> Is anyone planning on going to or being in
> the Motorsports '99 West Coast Nationals in
> April? I guess it would look silly to walk
> around with your name on your shirt (i.e.:
> Grandpa Joe, Phantom, Travis, etc.), but I
> wish there was some way I could identify who
> you guys are if you go. Any ideas?

The best looking ZAPP Z in (so.) Calif will be there!

#8 ·
O k I know a place where eveyone can show it on top of the grape vine between Kern and LA called Flying J. I n Frazer Park area. Now I dont know about my Z I dont think it will do a long trip I need lot of work on it to get it working right. But it will work for my drive for work 41 miles away

#9 ·
> O k I know a place where eveyone can show it
> on top of the grape vine between Kern and LA
> called Flying J. I n Frazer Park area. Now I
> dont know about my Z I dont think it will do
> a long trip I need lot of work on it to get
> it working right. But it will work for my
> drive for work 41 miles away

Dave, is the Flying J close to where they'll be having the car show? Sounds good, unless anyone else has a better suggestion. I'll post a reminder again in April so we can get the details on where and when. The flyer I got just says the show's going to be in Orange, but doesn't say where. Did anyone go to last years?

#10 ·
Ok for the nother CA it a good spot now I like there people in Fresno and that my be we need to meet in groups like the nother people meet at fly J Ok the people coming from the west that coming thourgh Pomdale and such meet need a place to meet and the people that are driving north need to find a spot to meet. And in Or. CA find a spot where every one can meet. I m want to make a chat room on icq irc if you all know of any of that. or some one know a chat room that easy to get to in Java?

#11 ·
> Dave, is the Flying J close to where they'll
> be having the car show? Sounds good, unless
> anyone else has a better suggestion. I'll
> post a reminder again in April so we can get
> the details on where and when. The flyer I
> got just says the show's going to be in
> Orange, but doesn't say where. Did anyone go
> to last years?

Yvette '77 280

I believe if you check the flyer you will see that it came fromMotorsport Auto in Orange, Ca. that is the location of the on the weekend of April 23-25. The car show is on Sun 25

d....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.