ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok is it just me or does the fact that they have it listed as last updated on October 31, 1996 amuse the **** out of you? I guess it's only appropriate for a company with such a pathetic excuse for customer service to have such an up to date page.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Their page is the definition of "Low Maintena

Sort of pathetic if you ask me. Why put anything up, if there is nothing on it? They could avoid alot of phone calls and possibly obtain more customers if they would hurry up and get it running. At LEAST put something new up once in a while.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Their page is the definition of "Low Main

My point exactly. Obviously there is some low grade management working there.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
The owner of Motorsport Auto spoke at our Group Z meeting and told us that a new professional web site would be up in the next few weeks. I live in So Cal and go to Motorsport for parts and I have always gotten very good customer service. They give a 10% discount to club members and by sponsoring the annual Z car shows help to keep interest in our Z's alive.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Shortly after their "site" first appeared I emailed them to ask about it and offer assistance in getting a real one up there. I was assured that they had contracted a professional to do the work and it would be up any day now (that was 1 1/2 years ago)

Then this January while emailing them about a problem with my radiator I again inquired about the site pointing out that anything would be better than what is there. I was assured that they were all set to have it up and running by February 10th.

I agree that it is surprising that they haven't done anything with it in all this time. The stupid template that they have running now makes no sence. At one point I even put together a sample page based on one of their magazine ads with color scans and full text descriptions of the items positioned on the page.

For the last almost 2 years they could have had a nice simple page or 2-3 pages with info on the company, a catalog request form, and current specials and new items not in the catalog listed. Update the specials on a monthly basis, add info on the big Z car meet (even upload pictures of the event the day of the event).

-Trevor
http://www.geocities.com/~z-car
www.partscheap.com
www.spintechtargets.com
http://members.aol.com/datsunzcar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.