ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I played around for awhile and actually made what could loosely be called a webpage. Sorry it's half-assed, but it seeems to work. After lots of refinement it should turn out pretty nice. I'm just satisfied to get something to show up, much less look nice. Once I figure out how to coordinate my computer files to match the web files I'll try to get more complicated. I also need to find a better way to present my info rather than one long page of pics with a paragraph under each. Have fun with what I have so far.
greg
71 240z

<a ref="http://www.flash.net/~joeao/greg/zcar.html">Greg's page</a>

<a ref="http://www.flash.net/~joeao">picture directory</a>

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Nice page Greg.

Nice page, I haven't even figured out how to do this myself do yours looks pro to me.
Phantom

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Hey, I have an open diff with a t4 60-1 and</b>

I never laughed. Nice intercooler, what are the dimensions. You need to take some pics of the setup, hood off the car. Ya know what I mean? You said you live in Texas, I thought you were the same greg I have spoken with that lives in Atlanta!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Hey, I have an open diff with a t4 60-1 and

Hey Jim, don't try to tell me you think an open rear is okay on high HP cars. I'm sure you weren't laughing when you lost control of your last car and took out that fire hydrant. Think maybe a LSD to help with traction would have helped keep it straight? I was just trying to get the point across that a well balanced package is way better than depending on a huge turbo to get the job done by itself. Is your new car a daily driver? I thought you mentioned you were going to run a welded up rear in it? What about the time you had to run back from Texas to Florida with the grinding R180? Somewhere in the pic file I gave is a picture of the motor in the car. Just the long block, nothing else. I'm still waiting on the intake. Plus I'm building a new motor for the GN at the same time so I have that project to tackle as well. Slowly but surely I'll get it all done.
greg
71 240z

240z turbo wrote:
-------------------------------
I never laughed. Nice intercooler, what are the dimensions. You need to take some pics of the setup, hood off the car. Ya know what I mean? You said you live in Texas, I thought you were the same greg I have spoken with that lives in Atlanta!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: Hey, I have an open diff with a t4 60-1 and

The crash was a breaking problem. When my diff gave out I was 100 miles outside of Tallahasse coming back from racing in Atlanta. The welded 3.90 diff I have is in the process of trying to be sold. I have to pay for my new P-90 head work. It is running me about $700 for bigger exhaust valves, seats, port work, rocker arms and for the cam to be dialed in the racer way, and some other minor stuff. My goal is to have my car running before yours. HeHe! Good luck, I will keep you posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.