ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the Max HP u can get from that Crown SU Turbo setup L28 and L24?? Can u use just a E-88 head or the N42 or would u need a "Turbo Head"??? ED U said u made asimilair setup could u please E-mail me with the specifics of your setup. What would the Crown Turbo setup cost??

Dustin

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: More Crown Turbo Questions (Ed please read)...

i read the posts about the crown turbo unit in your last post. i have the crown turbo installed in my '71 240 and haven't had any problems with it. it has one origanal SU carb with a custom needle for the mix.
i never installed the unit myself, my father in-law did it in 1975.

Yam

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: More Crown Turbo Questions (Ed please read)...

How much HP do u have and how does the car run?

Dustin

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi, it's me Ed =P

actually i have no idea about hp since we havent had a chance to dyno a Z with a crown setup (not that i even know where to find a dyno). however, our estimates are flat 14's to high 13's on the 1/4 mile with an L28. i sent you two pics of the parts i believe.

the best thing to do is give ian of "fresno auto sport tech." a call, he would be the better qualified person to answer your questions. besides, he's the one that made the adaptors, so you will want to talk to him, and his prices are very very reasonable. # is: 559-346-4480 that's his pager. give him a call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.