ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to watch as the monster garage team tore up a brand new 350 z and rebuild a huneybee with its motor and tranny turned out pretty cool though but when they tried the rearend it was to big so they had to get one out of a Datsun truck when they finally finished they took it drifting. If you don't know what drift racing is thats where they race around the track trying to stay sideways most of the way around .They say the more smoke you make with the tires the better.
So I guess you could say it was really power sliding around the track as it turned out Jesse James had the build team make him a 45,000 dollar playtoy. The total cost of the car including freebee value was 45,189.30 . Just had to let you know .

·
Registered
129 Posts
I saw that one episode but only for a little bit. Couldn't watch them tear that Z apart. Just couldn't.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Jesse always has the build team make him expensive playtoys. thats kinda the point of the show..

Did you see the trike they made out of a 16Liter turbo diesel inline six from a Semi? I think they said the engine itself weighed like 3000lbs. that was a cool episode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.