ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own an 85 non-turbo and am thinking of buying the molded carpet set from Motorsport--my question is there is some carpeting on the door panels -- do you think the new molded carpet will look MUCH different than that on the door? Anyone else have experience with this? Think I'd rather have the car look uniform (although aged) than mis-matched. . .

·
Registered
657 Posts
im sure there will a slight color difference because of the age of the door carpeting. See if you can get the pieces for the door too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from what it looked like in the lay-out diagram it didn't appear to have door pieces. . . maybe I missed something? I guess my other option is to take it to an upholstery shop and have them do all of it including doors.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey,

I am doing the same thing (replacing the molded carpet). Im going with black instead of the beige that is currently there. However I dont have the problem with non-matching colours because Ive retrimmed the doors in black suede ;) The car is in the shop atm getting a new clutch installed ($$$) when I get it back I will post some pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.