ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
8,110 Posts
Re: MODS: Thanks for deleting the gore accident pics.

Well his was defintely car related.

I don;t see why anyone would get so upset.
HE WARNED YOU NOT TO LOOK.

It's not like he tried to trick you.

Your post is in NO WAY car related and in NO WAY adds to the forum.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Re: MODS: Thanks for deleting the gore accident pics.

Yawn.... whatever. People that speed on public roads won't stop just because of the reality of death, they think that they are invinsible. I just find it funny that people get upset at the reality of risking death "for fun".

Surprise! Your dead.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't do anything, Norm

You give me far too much credit.

I wish I had such one sentence influence in my job and other areas of my life.

Is there anything else you'd like me to affect, norm? A little 72n03Zs MIND FREAK stuff somewhere??

·
Registered
475 Posts
I gotta post my license frame plate...

"Don't bother cutting me out just bury us"

Part of life is dying: deal with it...
If it offends you shove off! PC BS I say!

That post actually did have a POSITIVE MESSAGE in it for the youth on this board and everyone else for that matter. I know I am not alone and that many here have lost friends and loved ones in such gorry accedents. So SLOW DOWN next time and remember them... I do every time I want to go playing in the mountain roads!!!

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Like I said, if any single one of us benefits from it then any offense it caused anyone is outwieghed.

It is a sobering reminder, one that was warned, and very well so.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Like I said, if any single one of us benefits from it then any offense it caused anyone is outwieghed.

It is a sobering reminder, one that was warned, and very well so.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I didn't see it, but Zluster is completely correct. It's car related and violated no rules that I know if, and apparently he gave a fair warning that it would indeed be gorey.

Why is it ok for every idiot in a 300ZX N/A to post their Civic kill stories on this forum? What a retarded message to send.

[Insert posts about forum dictatorships below this line]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
983 Posts
For lack of a better way of putting it: Dont be such a bunch of pussies.

A big part of the reason people still drive wrecklessly and dangerously is because they have no concept of the reality of what will result if they wreck and are injured. Like some of you, they choose instead to block out the nasty, negative unhappy stuff in favor of happy joyful thoughts. Prancing through jellybean fields or whatever.

Don't shelter yourselves so much. It does nothing but greatly benefit you to taste as much reality as possible.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
the majority of the public WANTS to see gore and such. you are in the minority for sure not wantingto see it.

i want to see gore also, just not AL.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
on the plus side I got my 240z going over a hundred miles an hour over the weekend. first time i've tried it because i'm a little hesitant since it still has the originial engine with nothing other than general maintanence done to it all these years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.