Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting from intake and moving out:

-KN Filter to PVC Ram air intake
-Stock N47 head
-stock cam - this will be next mod
-Flattop pistons from 83 ZX bored .050 over
-3 -2 Header of unknown origin - most important is thickness of flange and diameter of tubing. Jet-Hot ceramic coating header drops into a y pipe that goes into 2 pipe for 14 then back up to a 2.25 high performance aluminized 18 glass pack (not a cherry bomb!) then out the back with mandrel bent 90's to a 4 Pacesetter Glasspacked monza tip.

It is loud, but it's a really excellent loud! So **** throaty! It actually sounds mean. I think it has a lot to do with the higher compression from the flattops. You know how some kids put those huge tips on the back of their hondas and it gets loud, but it sounds so thin it makes you sick? My car growls like a wounded cat. It's cool.

Steve G

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
> It is loud, but it's a really excellent
> loud! So **** throaty! It actually sounds
> mean. ..........My car growls like a wounded cat. It's cool.

You sound like a **** kid....wait, I'm a kid. I want my Z to sound cool. That way it kicks ass leaving the parking lot at school. Dump the clutch and lay some rubber. Makes me look forward to school each day!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I like steath

I do like the cars that have power sound mean. but a stinking honda with a 4 banger sound loud?
I like to roast them alive. And show them who boss. I like the sound of the turbo Z. silent but vilent. And I like to see the loud cars get smoke by my z.

But a z with a mean sound that not bad. but it dose one thing show ture power.

Now sealth I like. Where it give the other drivers. Hehe I got it made feeling Like a I m going to beat u with this loud car. Then my Z take them and beat them. Now that my fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.