ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at my car apart for 2 weeks, and I am no where near complete. (sobbing) I need to ride in it. Its like a drug, im starting to get Z withdrawls. I guess when it is complete and I fire it up it will be worth it. Im assuming another 100 ftlbs torque, 80hp. The only bad thing with upgrades is the down time you spend looking at the car in the air. Z-ya

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
i know exactly what you mean. know what got my SS out of comission? my radiator drain plug is leaking. that little plastic piece. I have one on order from nissanparts.cc but it hasnt shipped yet. this is driving me nuts!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeh a Z is like a cigg. Once you you've driven one, your addicted to it :). It's a good addiction though!

I am getting really antsy about driving my Z too. It is inspected and all but the way it drives and handles, doesn't feel right so I don't drive it. So untill it gets fixed and all, I'll keep having Z withdrawls.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
**** me too, mine's been parked for a little over a week!!!!

first the LSD that I put in it was bad, so I took it out and put the old one back one, and ofcourse something had to go wrong, like the pinion seal started leaking BAD, so I parked it and now it's in the body shop getting some mud flaps molded so it will be another week before I can even sit in it!!!!! (depressed)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
They really should be classified by the FDA!

I had a dream last night that I bought a 2nd z31 - Gold. No idea where it came from!

I had my 85 off the insurance for quite a while (almost a year) to save money when I was moving out to Missouri. I missed driving it a great deal and every time I would re-insure it something would give out within a week and it was back undercover.

They really are like a drug - my wife knows I'm a grouch if something is not working properly or if I am "mid-project."

·
Registered
958 Posts
A gold Z eh? I remember seein one of those on ebay about 6 months ago. Was a florida vehicle. Looked ugly. Nice n/a auto tho. Was very clean. This is so pointless... its 2:44 AM... I need sleep... Maybe I'll dream about buying a 88 SS... maybe...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.