ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
ok stock wail tall wont because of the angle its at i have one on my 73 i modifyed it i cut the brackets in the middle and used fiderglass to rase the back of it up so that it is at the right angle to creat downforce.. you could do this or you could run it stock but i dought you would get any hting out of that saying it should ahve the revse affect because it is angled to through the air down wich would technickily lift the car of te ground .. any ways im guna jet lat

Two Seater Speeder

· Registered
1,779 Posts
A rear spoiler has been proven to improve stability on the 1st Gen Z (don't know about the later stuff)...are you racing ??? ...then it MIGHT help ... if you are a street racer then I doubt if it will help much...they supposedly kick in somewhere over 50-60-70 MPH (depending on the car & type of spoiler)...if you don't seriously race I suggest you buy what looks good...I have a BIG whale tail on my 280 and I think (dream on, sucker) it helps stability...beside I'm too lazy to rip it off...it was on the car when I bought it..."If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It" :eek:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.