ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the sizes for my 44PHH. I recently had my problems posted under the subject "Top End Dog". My Engine specs are there.

Okay the jetting:
Main Air Jet (the one on top?)- 190
Main Jet (on the bottom?)- 210
Pilot Jet (by itself on top?)- 52.5
Choke- I can't tell without taking off the carb, but it is very thin.

I don't know what set-up car these came off of, but these are older looking carbs. They have soldered on wing nuts screws instead of a philips head screw for the jet cover. And they say Mikuni-Solex. And the linkage is a bit funky. The manifold is medium length with no balance tubes and no markings.

Any help on getting a good base to work from would be helpful. Also, is it easy to get these parts, probably Rebello, or do you have to wait?

· Registered
10 Posts
I had a 40mm triple mikuni/solex setup on a 280zx block with flat top pistons, an n47 head and an intake like the one you described. I ran a 190 main air jet, and 145 fuel jet (bottom). It ran good in the summer here in massachusettes right at sea level, but when it started cooling down in the fall it started running a little lean, but with your 210 fuel jets this shouldn't be a problem, you'll probably be running a little rich. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.