ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just ordered the 3in cat back from CM and a cone filter from K&N and once i get them, me and my friend are going to put them in. my friend works at a car garage and he has a certification to paint cars, and he said he would hook me up by only charging me for the paint, if i want to repaint... i was just thinking that since we will be at his garage anyways that i should repaint my Z....i was wondering if they make the decals that come on the 84 turbos that say "turbo" and its on the upper part of the doors and then the decals of the 3 lines coming down and going towards the back of the car. I just like seeing those decals on it for some reason, and id miss them if i repainted...any ideas?

·
Registered
32 Posts
paint them back on. trace them on paper and make a template. or mask them off and paint around.

Post Edited (Jul 31, 11:34pm)

·
Registered
958 Posts
masking them, and or making a template for them seems as if it would be very time consuming, and very easy to mess up with. I dunno, maybe I'm just picky though.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You can take a photo of them and scan it into your computer. Then buy some decal paper, print the picture and put the decal on after you paint. Pretty easy and cheap.

·
Registered
667 Posts
i would take a digital photo of them then print them out life size and bam! you have a tenplate.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mmk, well i'm still not sure if i am going to, but if i do i'll keep that in mind...thanks

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
are they still available from nissan......that may be the way to go if they are available.

john

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.