ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you still planning on doing some work on the first weekend in february - me and my dad (both members with z's) were thinking of going....

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Awesome! I may end up trying to throw on (time permitting) rear subframe and differential carrier Energy Suspension bushings). Got the dreaded clunk due to the OEM ones are gone/going out... :p

Trying to find someone local with a SawzAll to borrow. Otherwise will end up buying one.

Feel free to call as well 919.749.3435 (Cell)

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
I'm still trying to sort out my schedule and get back to you. If all goes well, I've got a sawzall I can bring. Torches are also handy. And don't forget of PB Blaster--essential!

My Z is in shambles right now having a whole master bushing kit replaced. Not fun!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
This weekend 02/04/2006

All set to go this weekend for the plenum swap and if time permits replacement of the rear subframe bushings and differential carrier bushings with Energy Suspension ones.

Have to take the wife to the airport that morning, should be back at the house no later than 9:30, start on the Z at 10 AM.

Need a SawzAll, if anyone coming has one they can bring that would be terrific!

If your Z needs any work done bring it on! Got plenty of tools, air compressor, etc.

Call me at 919.749.3435 or email me for address and directions.

Thanks!

Kenny West

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.