ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have only been here a couple of months but the assistance, advice and overall wealth of information has been greatly appreciated. Just turned 47 last week and still like to smoke/dust other cars in a straight line or in the twisties which I prefer.. Thanks everyone.. Have a good one..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ditto, Joe

> Have only been here a couple of months but
> the assistance, advice and overall wealth of
> information has been greatly appreciated.
> Just turned 47 last week and still like to
> smoke/dust other cars in a straight line or
> in the twisties which I prefer.. Thanks
> everyone.. Have a good one..

45 in February! Great bunch of guys here! Thanks for the education.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ditto, Joe

> 45 in February! Great bunch of guys here!
> Thanks for the education.

Nice to know I'm not the only old fart here. 45 year young and I love my Turbo Z!! Have a good one!!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Should I feel Bad?

Im only 15 and love the Zs to death
hope every one has a great new year

Jeff 280ZXT

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Should I feel Bad?

I've only had my Zx for a few months, and the sheer wealth of knowledge and support I have recieved here has made the job of restoring her a whole heck of alot easier. Thanks everybody, whether you directly helped me or not, the past archives have answered many of my questions, and also let me know of things to watch out for

MERRY CHRISTMAS ZCAR.COM!!!

Joe

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Merry Christmas

I've only had my Zx for a few months, and the sheer wealth of knowledge and support I have recieved here has made the job of restoring her a whole heck of alot easier. Thanks everybody, whether you directly helped me or not, the past archives have answered many of my questions, and also let me know of things to watch out for

MERRY CHRISTMAS ZCAR.COM!!!

Joe

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Smart alec kids!!! Phantom is 50

Merry Christmas to all and remember - the Phantom knows - and tells all to Santa!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
More time to work on the car

Merry Christmas. Friday is an excellent day to work on the cars. Thanks for the help everybody has given. I am 20 and have three z, I love those things.
Joshua L.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: More time to work on the car

My God..... What a response. It doesn't matter how young or how old..... Just keep it between the lines, know your limits and the cars limits, don't endanger anyone and have a really good time. Smoke em.........

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas

> I've only had my Zx for a few months, and
> the sheer wealth of knowledge and support I
> have recieved here has made the job of
> restoring her a whole heck of alot easier.
> Thanks everybody, whether you directly
> helped me or not, the past archives have
> answered many of my questions, and also let
> me know of things to watch out for

> MERRY CHRISTMAS ZCAR.COM!!!

> Joe

I am 16 years old and my 280Z is my first car and I am fairly new to this site but so far you all have been great when it comes to needing answers. I am just a young kid but I am thankful for you older guys because your imformation is more reliable because you have more experience and exprtise. Thanks for all the help so far and you will probably be hearing from me again soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.