ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old timers will know that I made these up for myself several months back and decided to make them available for free download to anyone who wanted to try and do the work of installing them.
Newer readers may have missed that, so I am posting it again. It's a good Christmas vacation project - You know - gets you out of the house crammed with kids and mother's-in-law and into the Garage where it's peaceful and quiet. Very spiritual.

Steve G

BTW-This modification is not for the weak of spirit. You will take your dash apart and then permanently alter the original faces... But they do look pretty cool if I say so myself. <;^)>

·
Registered
382 Posts
White Gauge Faces look great!

> Old timers will know that I made these up
> for myself several months back and decided
> to make them available for free download to
> anyone who wanted to try and do the work of
> installing them.
> Newer readers may have missed that, so I am
> posting it again. It's a good Christmas
> vacation project - You know - gets you out
> of the house crammed with kids and
> mother's-in-law and into the Garage where
> it's peaceful and quiet. Very spiritual.

> Steve G

> BTW-This modification is not for the weak of
> spirit. You will take your dash apart and
> then permanently alter the original faces...
> But they do look pretty cool if I say so
> myself.

I put these on my 240Z and they look awsome! I sent steve my gauge faces so he could develope the faces for them.( 280 and 240 gauges are different.). The esiest way to do this is to take your dash off. But if you can get your gauges out without removing your dash go for it. Take your gauges apart, ( to remove the needles, use your fingers, and steadily pull up until it pops. ) Then cut out your faces ( which you printed on high quality lazer paper on a color lazer printer ) and spray glue the back of paper. and carefully apply them on you Z faces. Take you time, and keep your hands clean!
Good Luck, Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.