ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the villager minivans came with the same engine has the z31, but the later model villagers came with a 3.3L engine. I looked at one and noticed that it still looks identical to the z31 engine. So my question is:
Could this engine be put into the z31?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
88hybrid has some experience with this. I do believe the motor he is running in his (awesome) z31 came out of a Quest.

If you want to contact him directly you can use the "Search" feature for the forums here on zcar.com and search by author for 88hybrid. That will give you posts that he has made and from there you could contact him by email.

http://www.zcar.com/month/2003/05/

Good luck.

Post Edited (Jun 22, 1:05pm)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have experimented with the upper intakes. I have cut them up and made other intakes that worked, but didnt clear the stock hood. The engine is a vg30, I think the newer versions had 3.3 lm not sure. While I didnt use one of these engines, I dont see why you couldnt. Same block. They have neat upper intakes, But they dont bolt on a Z31. I cut them down the center of the runners, and weld it to a barrel. I have tryed them on my car, they are not the best design. I want the hood ON my car!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.