ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing someone psoting about an AT shifter, and I remember thingking, I really want one of those, and still do, but now I actually need one. I think it was Mega, but I can't remember, but if anyone has recommendations of where I can get one (with the overdrive please), and pictures if possible it would be much appreciated.

Eric

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nvm it was JapanZ that ahd it and it was the Navan shifter, he was offering it for about $85 US, anyone know if he still has some available? Thanks

Eric

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yeah thats where i got mine. I figured if i didn't like it, i could sell it again purdy easy. But i like it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I googled searched some pictures, and found a couple for the navan shifter, but it looks like it's sitting really high, is there anyway to make it lower? Thanks

Eric

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Shift_nismo did, BUT, his wasn't for the z32, so he had to modify it to fit the z32 which made it lower. Mine is for the z32 and sits high. But ya get used to it, plus nobody else really has one so its worth it lol.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome, yea I defiently like the look of it. It should be sweet. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Eric

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
at first it was kinda funny, but now i like it. Like i said, you don't like, sell it, somebody for sure will buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.