ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega....Fan shroud price?

361 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  MegalodonZ32TT 
#1 ·
I was checking out your website, and I'm interested in getting one of the fiberglass fan shrouds and was wondering how much they were because I guess on my computer, the formatting is messed up and everything is moved to the side so i can't see the price. Thanks

Eric

#4 ·
haha, 60 bucks isn't too bad, thanks zazu.

Mega, I've worked with fiberglass before, and I know how much of a PITA is it, that's why i'mm looking at yours rather than attmepting to make one myself :p. Thanks.

Eric

#5 ·
Last summer I made a bunch of them, and promptly developed a chronic cough. For the longest time I was afraid I had FG particles imbedded in my lungs...scary. I recently found out my lungs are healthy, but those are still a PITA.

#8 ·
<groan> Wishing I had bought Mega's now...

Dropped mine off at body shop who did my paint, etc. I had already shaved off the fins and such and done some (not much) sanding. Also dropped off a set of timing belt covers to be smoothed, PTU bolt holes filled in and the fins flushed out. Then painted high gloss black with a pinch of metallic flake. YIKES! Got the call today that they are done and <embarrassed to even say> my hair fell out at how much they charged.. Usually very reasonable on pricing. Then again:

A. Get what you pay for
and
B. If I had done completely myself there is no way it would have come out with as good of a finish.

Will post pics somewhere between this evening and this weekend of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.