ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would be willing to plan a zcar.com meeting??? I don't care where I'd be willing to Drive, I think it would be cool to plan one weekend this summer and pick a place and get together, somewhere in central location to everyone, I think Kansas would be good, Arizona even.

any thoughts???

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
how about Texas??

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
or new mexico

·
Registered
304 Posts
how about the real south.. south carolina...

i dont have the funds to drive cross country lol

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
too far south and it's not central location for anyone but the guys that live that far south, I'll be up for something within 10 hours or so of driving, so Texas will work for me.
if we get 10-20 guys to commit I would be in for sure, I don't want to drive that far to meet a couple of guys, no offence :)

I'm in For Texas if it's not too far south in Texas. where at are you thinking???

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hmmm.... Kansas or Texas sound doable. I'm in Iowa and about 3 hrs. from you 2thman. It's easy to get too far south in Texas, tho.

I'd be interested. I know already I have plans made for June 25-30 (upper penninsula of Mich... with my z. Last year was a blast up there), and I have a week in Aug. already booked for being out of the office.

The more lead time I get, the higher the odds I can schedule it.

And I agree that it would be good to have 10-20 interested. But still, a chance to drive the Z for 20+ hours? It'd be worth it if no one else decided to go!

Roger
Ackley, IA

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
roger, we have a zcar club here in Omaha, I'll send you our schedule maybe you can make an event or two.

also another idea, maybe we plan the town we're going to meen in, but really say it's Texas, if you decide to go, me and you will meet somewhere and drive together the rest of the way, and maybe along our way we'll meet with two or three guys, say in Kansas and drive down there together, that would also be fun.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
then someone in Texas needs to take charge of putting this thing together, I don't mind Austin I would driver down there, take a Thu and a Fri off and make it a nice long fun weekend.

who ever decided to take on this task, must talk to a hotel down there and see if they can get us a good deal, give us a phone number and we'll call for reservations and stuff, only thing is that we must get a good number of people to commit to this!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I went to Texas one summer and I was extremely bored. I spent my time going between hooters restaurants because it was the only good thing around. (I was in fort worth, might be why). Your talking about a summertime trip... Well come to Cali.. everyone wants to see cali at least once. Beaches.. Bikinis... Las Angeles.. Hollywood..ect ect... Make it in cali and i'll be there for sure.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't care where, someone say I'll put something together and we'll see how many serious people will commit.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
well, guys from this forum are limp dicks.

actually, 95% of the Z31 owners are limp dicks and can barely afford gas to get back and forth to work. So the chances of them showing up to a zcar.com meet are slim to abso-farking-worthless.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.