ZCar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a 350z touring having some issues with the car when we first bought the car it would start up fine but after it was ran and shut off come back to start it, it would take a couple of time but ran fine when it was started. So then the intake was sucking water one day it was raining had to move the intake back up to were it was suppose to be drove fine ever since we have it parked for like a year but on a tender and start it up and let it get warm and drive it down the road and park it used stable etc. well the guy who had put the intake on didn't cut the piping right and the wire were stretch so much they broke one day I temp fixed them connector is messed up well it ran find after all that the other day I was cleaning the filter and the wires pulled out and I do not know where they went in order of the wire colors and can not find pic or diagrams to put them back in the same place well one of them pop out as I got it to start and touched another wire and now the fuel pump is not priming and there is no spark and all the fuses are good car just cranks over any ideas?????!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts