ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Luzanne,

The market value is hard to determine on the internet. The car is 25 years old and falls out of the Kelly Blue book. With that said, value would then be determined by condition....

If the car is in perfect condition, meaning the car looks exactly as it rolled off the show room floor... everything being very close to new, with only simple dust on it. I would say $10-15k

If the car was used and driven everyday.... but was kept clean, the paint was good and there was only a tiny bit of rust on it. I would place it at $6-8k

If the car has been sitting out, is rusted in several spots, needs a paint job, interior work, but ran good... It could get $ .5 to 2k.

If its been sitting out, needs everything, doesn't run, has brake problems, rusty parts look like swiss cheese... $500.00 would be the very tops.

Hope this information helps.

If you have any additional questions feel free to e-mail me. Just click on my name at the top of this post.

History and pictures of the car would be helpful... at this point its all ball park figures.

Cheers,
Dennis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.