ZCar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been trying to help my mechanic find this part. I have a '88 300ZX. The part I need must have a blue tag on it (not yellow) for California regulations.
The Factory part # is 22680 25p00. The dealer says it's not available or made anymore. The number on my actual part is quite different. I'd appreciate any info that you might know. I'm in Fallbrook, San Diego California near the military Camp Pendelton Base.

Thx,

Katch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MAF sensors are also available used, see Car Parts . I believe there was only one MAF for the entire Z31 production life. This may not matter to California regs however.
Hello, Thank you for the info. I will check Car Parts. I've checked many other places, also Nissan dismantling and salvage yards. I'm told the MAF for my '88 will fit '85 to '88. I'm going to check my production year today as my car is with my mechanic. I think you may be accurate on the one MAF for the entire production of the Z31....
Cydne

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Bruce, Thank you very much! I'll check out the website!
Cydne
Hello Bruce, I did buy the MAF you mentioned at 300zxpartsforyou.com.
Steve (owner) knows his stuff and I'm so glad to this contact. He actually is less than
a couple of hours away. So, many thx!
Katch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts