ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zluster, ordered the vert mounts from Coz. Tim, I am not removing anything from your old engine at this time. I have one focus right now.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
alright that is perfectly understandable. i will discuss with you at the time of pick-up. did you decide weather or not to use my harness from the 2+2 or salvage the current one?

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will use your current harness, I bought some shrink wrap and will solder and repair some iffy areas of it.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
sounds good. i snipped quite a few connnectors that were in decent shape from my red car, so in the event i can just solder those in place... by the way awesome job with the bay cleanup... i relaly appreciate that

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Now that is service!

My hat is off to you Z-addict, certainly above and beyond the call of service to clean up the engine bay, not to mention the wife unit being in the hospital and using your own engine to replace his.

Kudo's to you!

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not to downplay it, but I picked the wife up from the hospital today!!!!

She is now back home, the house is complete again. I just have to make sure she takes her meds and gets plenty of rest.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
great news, let her know we were pulling for her ;)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Oh wow! I didn't know that your wife was in the hospital Dave! What happened?

I guess that I'll have to go back a few days and catch up. I haven't been on the website for a few days.

BTW...nice job with the engine bay! ;o)

Later,
generzx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.