ZCar Forum banner

Lost interest and motivation!

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Luminar 
#1 ·
Well the time has come for me to back off the Z world for a while. This doesn't mean I'm selling my Z but I am selling the engine. I plan to replace the highly modified engine with a slightly modified one. Then I'll let my wife turn it into a daily driver.

This has all come about mainly due to my health, not being able to get in and out as easy as before. Thus making the driving experience not as enjoyable.

What do you think would be a fair asking price for engine with turbos?

less than 6000k miles on everything, new crank, pauter rods, wiesco pistons, heads ported, jwt500 cams and springs, ferrea 1mm over valves, PE 850cc injectors, GT675rs turbos, custom airbrushed paint, there's probably something I'm forgetting but the main goods are there.

#5 ·
I put MAYBE 1500 miles a year on it. It's not a track car nor a daily, it was just something I put a lot of time, money and sweat in to over the last 15yrs. I was thinking 5k is a fair asking price because I know what it would cost to build another like it.

#11 ·
Six million miles is a lot... :p
Any pictures?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.