ZCar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am looking for a couple of relays for my 1978 280Z. Apparently these relays for only used on the 78 year model.

Fuel Injection Master Relay 25230 89970

Fuel Pump Relay' 25230 H7200

Fuel Pump Control Relay 25230 89966

Any and all Help will be greatly appreciated! I am hoping someone may have a parts car or installed the new fuel injection system and doesn't need the old relays.

Thanks

Curt

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Hello man, massage the gmail below to buy what you need if you still interested in it, he sale them In cool prices.

[email protected] co m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, 1st post offers to sell something. Not suspicious at all.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Sent you a PM with links to a legitimate seller.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Are you sure all those relays are bad, or are you troubleshooting? You can test relays with an ohmmeter to check contact resistance and a 12 volt source to energize the coil. Don't use 12 volts to test the contacts themselves, that would destroy the relay. Use the FSM to show pinouts and normally open/normally closed contacts. When contacts are closed, resistance should be near zero. If you find a contact with high resistance, like more than an ohm or two, it's time to look for a new relay. I've tried opening up relays to clean the contacts. It's not reliable, not worth the effort.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Check out EBay. I just plugged in one number and found 2 of them in a quick search.
Also if you look at a FSM wiring diagram you should be able to substitute universal relays to replace any OEM’s on the S30.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts