ZCar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Does anybody know a good shop/mechanic that works on 240Z's in the Los Angeles or Orange County area of Southern California? Preferably a shop that specializes in Z's.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Much appreciated!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hello,
Does anybody know a good shop/mechanic that works on 240Z's in the Los Angeles or Orange County area of Southern California? Preferably a shop that specializes in Z's.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Much appreciated!
You'll want to go to "Mike's Z Shop" in Whittier. They've been there for decades and worked on these when new. They worked on my car for years before I moved out of state.

Very honest shop, doesn't overcharge, can't recommend them enough. Ask for Mark (Mike retired).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I, too, highly recommend Mike's Z Shop in Whittier. I don't think you'll find any place that knows Z's better. And as chaseincats said, they're reasonable on cost, and very pleasant to deal with. Mark is a great guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I couldn't help but notice your post had a reference southern California and early 80s z cars so I figured it's worth a shot in the dark to see if you want to buy Andy CCS analyzer for early Nissan's I'm in Rancho Cucamonga if you're interested message me back thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts