ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Do any of you guys have parts they want to sell? I'm looking for front end parts. 92 TT Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need All lights in the front, a radiator, the A/C radiator I know its not a radiator. I need a hood, driver side fender, driver side inner cooler, the mount broke leaving a hole in it. A bumper support, inner support for air dam. I know some of this I may have to get from Z1.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
check the classifieds on tt.net, theres a tt being parted out right now that i saw earlier

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of parts. Check local craigslist for z's parting out, twinturbo.net 's classifieds, or local import junk yards. Those parts shouldn't be hard to find.

Oh, and it's an A/C condenser that you're thinking of. Oh, and *intercooler*

;)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
i have a lot of that in indiana. where are you?
dave

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys Yeah I know its alot, sucks. I'l check craigslist and TT.net. I've called every local parts yard, nobody has 300zx's. I'm living in utah, this state doesn't have much on Z's. Beeman: I'm in utah. how do you feel about shipping? If I was home it would be easier, from Missouri.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
hood, tt bumper, fenders, tt hatch, all suspension, headlights, fogs, tt rear diff/subframe...
dave

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
fort wayne

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
too far for what?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.