Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just bought a 1990 300zx na with 90K miles and after two days i will have to change the brake master cylinder, the drive shaft center bearing and the clutch. The car looks realy great so i am willing to pay for the repairs but i just can not find any goooood 300zx mechanic in Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada). Beside the dealers, who do not realy know what they are talking about and charges a lot of $$$ for very basic knoledges on the 300zx, i can not find any good mechanic for that car. So if anyone knows a good mechanic for that car in Quebec pleeeeaaase let me know.

I changed my self the brake master cylinder but for the other work i can not.

Thank's guys it is a real great car!!!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
J' see, you appear to have bought a, how do you say, pice of shiit. J' te bo fuqua! If you plan to repair that pice of shiit, then you must invest in a vu lu shu'a, or something like that. Zee trick ees to find the center cuche' and then you may venture' out por "la weekend" Se a me twa'

Bonjour.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J' see, you appear to have bought a, how do you say, pice of shiit. J' te bo fuqua! If you plan to repair that pice of shiit, then you must invest in a vu lu shu'a, or something like that. Zee trick ees to find the center cuche' and then you may venture' out por "le weekend" Se a me twa'

Bonjour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.