ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find a stage chart for a 300z and a 280zx Turbo? (both automatic)

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Don't worry about stage charts. Most of the time they are from manufacturers using their own products. For example a JWT stage chart for the Z32 is different than the stage chart from say HKS. The only thing stage charts are good for is if you plan to only use one company for parts. Since there are no compaines that make bunches of parts for our cars there are no stage charts. Anyone can just make one up but it would be different from one someone else makes up. Stick with the basics like intake and 3 inch exhuast from the turbo back as your first mods. Intercooler and boost controller as the next mods. Basicly you have to do these things first as base mods. After that it's whatever you want to do and talking with others to see what works. The Z31 and 280zx don't exactly have an aftermarket following.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Heres my stage chart for the Z31 NA:

Stage 1: SUPER slow
Stage 2: kinda slow
Stage 3: sorta slow
Stage 4: slow

HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
958 Posts
lol. ya. I actually found one like a year ago and I saved it... let me host it and post it real fast. I beleive its actually for a 300ZX Z32, but it will give you a nice idea.

Found It!

Post Edited (Sep 17, 9:16am)

·
Registered
782 Posts
hahah red beauty thats no joke there, I drove around my 300zx for 2 years non turbo and then I slapped a turbo on. Not to say you cant make one fast all motor but its is no easy task.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.