ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a near perfect 82-83 280zx, turbo or non. willing to spend a pretty penny on it (reasonably). I am looking for VERY low miles.
I wil check back in a few.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I've got an '83 ZX (non-turbo) with 54K miles and in very good condition. The only imperfection is a little parking lot rash and oxidized paint, other than that the car is virtually perfect.

It's charcoal, with silver/gray leather seats (no rips). The dash is perfect and everything works (AM/FM/Cass, Cruise, PW, PL, P mirrors, AC/heat …)

I put '82/'83 turbo wheels (15") on it with new BFGoodrich TA's on it, but I also have the 14" non turbo wheels). Other than the wheels, the car is completely stock/original.

The car has a couple of very small rust spots on the hood (about the size of a dime), but other than that no rust.

The only things that I think the car needs to be truly perfect would be new paint (with very little bodywork) and new carpet. The carpet is in fine shape, but with new carpet you would think you were in a new car.

The car has been garaged for most of its life and in the last 6 months has had the following improvements:

New brakes all the way around
New struts
New tires
Valves adjusted
New clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
New Air flow meter

I would part with it for about $6500. I really don't think many better exist, especially with miles this low and at this price.

The car is in Raleigh, North Carolina.

I can probably e-mail you some pictures this weekend if you are interested.

Kordon

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kordon, I am totally interested!!!!!!!!!!!

Kordon, please send me some pictures on your car, with your other information. I just might buy your car. It will have a good home because I have owned 3 of these cars myself, and I know how to work on them. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I love these cars, and I want another one.
PLEASE reply. I live in Chattanooga TN., and I will take vacation time to come and see your car. Thanx alot!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kordon, call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather talk on phone than this computer, so after we talk on the comp. I would like to exchange phone #.
I am going to bed and will check my e-mail in the afternoon.
Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.