ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that "mint" 280zx for sale a few hours north of me didn't work out...apparently, one person's idea of "mint" is different that another's... :(

So back in the market looking for a 280zx or possibly 300zx.

• Manual Transmission
  • In Canada, or willing to ship to Toronto, Canada
  • Not looking for a project car - minor issues are ok, but no rust or falling apart interior or major mechanical issues

If you can find one, willing to offer a finder's fee :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, that "mint" 280zx for sale a few hours north of me didn't work out...apparently, one person's idea of "mint" is different that another's... :(

So back in the market looking for a 280zx or possibly 300zx.

• Manual Transmission
  • In Canada, or willing to ship to Toronto, Canada
  • Not looking for a project car - minor issues are ok, but no rust or falling apart interior or major mechanical issues

If you can find one, willing to offer a finder's fee :)

Thanks!
Hello i have a 280zx in good condition pm me on [email protected] if you still interested in buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
1,229 Posts
Warning to @afeudale...the poster above joined 9 hours ago and may be a scammer.

The post completely follows the pattern of scams that have appeared here often. Proceed with extreme caution if you pursue it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Warning to @afeudale...the poster above joined 9 hours ago and may be a scammer.

The post completely follows the pattern of scams that have appeared here often. Proceed with extreme caution if you pursue it.
Yup, I caught that as well...we'll see what happens :) Thanks for looking out for people to not get scammed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts