ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am coming into a decent 300zx TT, we are going to swap the V6 for the longblock, and upgrade the turbos. Were gonna look for around 15 when we are done but that wont be for a couple months

·
Registered
166 Posts
If my daughter doesn't end up buying mine, it is available. 1990 TT, never chipped, pretty darn clean. CF drive shaft, pop charger, new tires, and it has the skyline brake kit. $9000.

My daughter is in the Coast Guard in NC. If she can arrange the funds, she wants it, but she also has to see if she can afford to insure it.

It has right at about 100,000 miles, and the leather interior is extremely clean. No rips at all. Stock radio plus Alpine 6 disk player under seat.

Silver with black interior. It gets lots of looks. It is a garage queen...I built a second garage just to put it in.

I am in Fallon NV native of Stockton. We can meet somewhere if you are serious about it. I will know from my daughter in aweek or so.

Body is exceptional no rust. A couple minor door dings but nothing that took off paint.

Email me for a picture.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've got a TT in frenso I would sell for 10.5k. Its stage 3+ i just got the car about 6 months ago, I put all the upgrades on about 3 months ago. Only reason I would consider selling it is becuase ove come to realise I need a truck, and the Z just isnt living up to my own expectations. It's pearl white and has 108k on the odometer, interior is perfect (dark grey leather). its an automatic.

-greg dupress super split downpipes
-borla catback (ss)
-JWT pop charger
-HKS automatic line controller
-Ash Spec ECU (boost jets installed)
-Z1 1-piece driveline
-JDM 99 front fascia (not painted or installed, brand new, still in plastic)

its also got the pioneer CQ-C7301U head unit, and all the original bose speakers have been re-wired to bypass the stock amps. it has a 2-way remote start car alarm as well, with 2 LCD pagers. LMK (reply here) if you want to check it out.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Brandon, I'm actually in Lodi, about an hour south of Sac. I could look at some listings in this area if you need me to... lemme know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.