ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL so I put my car up for sell for parts on Z31...Just got an email from "Richard Bangs" talking about how this guys NEEDs my car for his WIFE in the UK. He then proceeded to tell me that someone would pick my car up and take it to it's proper destination. LMFAO I don't know about you, but the last time I checked semi's couldn't cross water. Man, they sure are quick with these scams.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Be careful this is not a scam.

Scam: The buyer will pay you more than what you want and will want you to write a check to him for the difference. His check to you will bounce and you will loose your money and car. Even cashiers checks and money orders can be bogus.

Be careful.

Post Edited (Nov 18, 12:22pm)

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
U gotta be crazy to take anything for a check or money order when selling items in the first place, cash or nothing...

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have been getting some crazy stuff too--I also have my car on Zcar for sell.. And I've got the guy telling me to cash the cashiers check and send the overage to him along with the car

·
Registered
586 Posts
That is a scam. The cashier's check is no good and he will scam your car for free as well as the check you write for the overage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.