ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola, i usually post in the z32 section as i have a 90....But i have acquired an 85 n/a within the last few months.....And it has messed up engine i dont think its worth enough for me to troubleshoot the entire system due to the lack of other engine problems plus its been setting for an unknown amount of time. Im looking for a drop in. Any websites---Phone Numbers--**** im in the south East(Tn) If anyone has one for sale let me know....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Where in Tn are you? I have an 85na just sitting here...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, i see that about a maxima engine, i read it....and as it says im looking for a drop in......I dont want to have to do anymore than 60k maint on it....

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Valk how much would you want for it? is it the one in your sig? Mines black and tan also...Would be wonderful to acqurie =D.....

·
Registered
253 Posts
I am in Lebanon, TN (not the middle east, like some people think around here). $150 would be good. The car is the one in my signature (the 2+2, not the turbo). All it would need is a some cleaning, cap/rotor, and the 60K maintenance on it. It was running before I retired the car. The only catch is you would have to remove it--my tool supply is very limited, and I dont have the means of removing it.

Post Edited (Jun 10, 4:38pm)

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'd check your local junk yards before anything else. Every one I have been to has one or 2 non-turbo 300ZX's

·
Registered
373 Posts
there is a junkyard in just south of Louisville called amens junkyard they have at least two every time I go in there for parts to mine hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.