ZCar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please recommend an LED headlight bulb they have used in there Z? Just the low beam bulbs for starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I do believe theZstore sells a set of LED style headlights that are street legal. Are you referring to the 280zx with the sealed lamp assembly or the Z32 lights?

Bon

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Z32. I’ve already updated my s130.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Can anyone please recommend an LED headlight bulb they have used in there Z? Just the low beam bulbs for starters.

There are a few good videos on You Tube that show good LED head lights. Just be warned that the good ones are going to cost you. Stay away from the $60 Amazon specials.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My advice is not to use a LED light bulb but to use LED strip lights instead. At least, it is my opinion. I like strip lights more because they give soft and decentralized light that does not hurt the eyes. I can easily drive with these lights on and don’t feel any discomfort.
I got mine from Vont official website, and I like this brand because I can syntonize the light with the music in the car. My wife loves this effect because she’s a big fan of singing in the car. Something about such lights makes me think that I will never go back to regular ones.

·
Administrator
1983 280ZX Turbo
2,458 Posts
With all due respect for the poster above, headlight lenses are made to work with a light coming from one point, not multiple points. I think your odds are better of getting better illumination on the road with a single LED light emitter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts