ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So does this mean that no one in the south east is interested in a lapping day/performance driving school event?

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
<http://www.zcar.com/forums/read.php?f=3&i=303798&t=303798>

I cant commit to your clubs lapping day right now, JT. Trust me - its on my mind though. Our club is trying to organize a lapping day up here - and MAN I dont know how you guys got it for $110 for members. That is insanely cheap.

We are looking at a cost of almost double that for our lapping day up here at the Super Speedway. We'll see what comes about.

B - are you plannning on attending?

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
i would love to attend...spectator this time unfortunately.

but right now,i'm strapped for cash.i need new tires and some suspension work and a snell helmet..i have committed to a track day June 19th in Ohio that i have to be prepared for. i love to see Z32s flying around a track.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know if your club get's it together. I'm assuming it would be at Lowes Motor Speedway, correct?

It's amaizing to me that so many of you guys live in the southeast, but we can't get together for a day at the track.

Post Edited (Jan 22, 11:39am)

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That seems to be the general consensus. Either no time or no money. Too bad.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
JT - it would be in conjunction with Phil Wicks Driving Academy and held at the Nashville Super Speedway. (Lowes Motor Speedway is in NC) I believe the Wick crew host classes in Talladega too so - I'll let you know.

Operation "road-worthy" is getting better. Got 2 nice TT wheels with brand new Yokohamas on them in the truck right now - picked them up yesterday. Now time to flush the tranny fluid. New tranny fluid - install Hayden cooler. And next, the T-rods... then the brakes.

Post Edited (Jan 22, 12:29pm)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.