ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was jus wondering how much a good pair of hinges would cost me to do Lambo Doors and where is a good site to get more information, prices etc.

thanks

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yeah, you'll find lots of friendly information at twinturbo.net.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
either gay or likes very large women who have trouble entering vehicles through conventional doors.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
You know how I know you're gay? You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like it when balls are in my face."

OOooohhhh funny quote for the win!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Quoted from the 40 Year Old Virgin. ;) Awesome movie.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
need to put you on a 12 step program, only remember the first few so here they are to get you started:

1. Step away from the Z
2. Put the keys, slowly, on the ground
3. Walk away, slowly, slowly, now RUN!
4. DO not turn around, do not pass go, do not collect $200

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
that's gay?
yes i agree twinturbo will be filled with friendly info about your lambo door question

while we're at it can someone link his post over from tt.net when he actually posts?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
lambo doors are for sure gay... or after hollywoods new venture as I like to say,

LAMBO DOORS ARE SO BROKEBACK!

yeah!

Post Edited (Jan 24, 7:45pm)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
brokeback comment=latenight gold

·
Registered
540 Posts
LOL - Beeman

I said the same thing to this guy at a Hot Import Nights, about his civic with Lambo doors. Then his g/f came back and it was True she was HUGE not Fat...... huge all over i was more intimidated by this woman then by anyone i have ever met before or sence. I think he was her B!t(H, anyway just thought i would share good comment though!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the help guys.... nice forums u got going here

btw you're all fuckin pussies, i hope u fuckin crash ur cars bitches

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
good riddance, um on the way out please sell your z to someone who would appreciate it and not make it something tacky.
Your best friend
Ilya Zeitsev

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
**** this post went to **** real quick didnt it?

Hey Yblast, thereis a company called GTF or GT Factory and another called Vertical Doors (simple name right?). They might offer kits. However I do know that DECAH does sell a kit for our cars. Its like $1100 though.

As for everyone else..ignore them. Although many people are given their right to express their opinions. Some are not needed.

I did like the movie quote bit though..Haulnazz15 i like yours. Your quote is from THE ROCK. Shawn Connery said that. And i believe Nickolas Cage said that his g/f was the prom queen. I have to much usless info taking up needed space in my head..lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.