ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They received the lower today. So far, 4 people have sent money. They still need on more deposit before they start making the molds.

Pricing and other information:
http://klearz.com/zcar.html

Lots of people answered with a "HIGH" desirability (18 actually) indicating you would pay to have these done yourself even if you were the only person. Two people answered with a MEDIUM desirability.
High: You want these produced for yourself
Medium: You want these produced with a group buy of 2 or more ppl and would give a down payment.
Since HIGH is above MEDIUM, there should be 16 more people ready to put down a $50 deposit (this will count for the final purchase when you make it).

Post Edited (Mar 24, 2:58am)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
they need one more person with any year Z31 to cough up money or a certain year?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
so I see the tailights, will you be doing all the auxiliary lights at some point as well?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I can't get that link to work!!! I would like to read some info because I'm really intrested in a set, can you tell me how much they are???

·
Registered
80 Posts
AZBums link actually has a 'c' for the 'k' in the html of "klears.com" just change that in your address bar...

·
Registered
79 Posts
if we get 5 ppl to give down payments for a certain lens we will produce them for sure. so its really up to you guys what gets produced.

i also need a donor lens for each project. they will be returned undamaged.
but in the case of the 300zx AZ_ZBum is able to provide us with most of the donor lens.

http://www.klearz.com/zcar.html

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
my only concern/query about the rear lenz for the 87+ is what they will look like. Im the kind of person that would like to see examples of the lenz Im going to buy, just to be sure I like it. Im definitly interested in them, as well as the auxilary lights around the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.