ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone im not usally a z31 guy but i just bought my 2nd ever 300zx ( 1st one was a 84 50th .....this one is a shiro with 40k miles....totally original.....( window sticker,dealer panflit,no paint work, and always garaged,never seen rain. when i get the car ill post pics. im having it shipped so it will take some time to post pics. i just had to post this one im so excited about getting this im sure i wont sleep tonight...lol well now im going to daydream.

john

·
Registered
255 Posts
Zweet man!. I think the 50th AE and the Shiro are the nicest Z31's around. I remember when I bought my 50th AE and had it shipped to me, I was so anxious!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how did you deal with it im going crazy here..lol its killin me.

·
Registered
255 Posts
lol well it was kind of wierd. The previous owner sent me a pic of it and everyday as I waited, I would look at the pic and say to myself "Wow, that's gonna be my car!" and I'd dream that I was driving it. lol. When I got the call from the truck driver bringing up my car, he said he couldn't find the road. So I had my gramma take me down to meet him and I drove back home and I didn't have my license either because it was suspended but I didn't care. All I cared about was that my car got to me safely!

Post Edited (Jul 1, 6:01pm)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so how much did you drive it when you finally got her??? im curious. for me it will be a local show car.

ill have to check out the registry

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i think im mispelling it its like a dealer handout when you buy the car its a one page glossy that nissan handed out when you bought one....it tells you about the car.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Oh. A pamphlet.

Just jabbing you a bit. It's been a very long week.

I learn more about Zs by visiting these forums than I ever thought possible.

So yours is like the Z Car o' the Month?

Post Edited (Jul 1, 6:47pm)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well when I got the car it was close to winter and I knew the car needed work so the car was parked untill spring time (I got it the fall of 2004). I've only driven it a couple times. 2 times were joy rides, the others were trips to the garage. After I get some stuff installed, I'll be taking it out more. Mine isn't gonna be a show car.

Post Edited (Jul 1, 6:40pm)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
72n03zs actually its ok i should know how to spell..lol ill take all the advice i can get, i try not to stop learning

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congradulations! The shiro is everything the Z31 should have been, to bad they didn't make them all like that. But it makes us shiro owners feel that much more special. Take care of her.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Tonedef131 wrote:

> Congradulations! The shiro is everything the Z31 should have
> been, to bad they didn't make them all like that. But it makes
> us shiro owners feel that much more special. Take care of her.
>

Everything the Z31 should have been? Please. If anything, they should've made it a slicktop model to reduce weight even more. And I'll take the clutch-type LSD over the SS' VLSD.

The SS would still get led around on a track by a 84 slicktop turbo.

Post Edited (Jul 2, 10:59am)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks tonedef i will take care of her as for ven100 can you tell me some more info im not really into z31 cars. im not into the speed aspect as much as the collectablitiy....dont get me wrong i love the speed but id rather have somthing a little more unusal and totally stock but id love to hear what you have to say im sure a 84 turbo slicktop has to be a little more rare am i right here or wrong......but overall for me i must have t tops no question there ill never buy a z without t tops i love them. just my 2 cents.

john

·
Registered
880 Posts
glad to see another has a shiro on here.. i have a couple things done to mine if you want to check out my cardomain for ideas.. good luck buddy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.