ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok went to the junkyard and got a new(87-89) oil and volt gauge, the left of the steering wheel switch panel(Hazard Lights,Cruise, Light up/down) and the interior weather stripping or whatever they wanna call it. What should i ask for each of these. All off 87s anyone wanna get em b4 i list em on ebay. ANyway i think that the switch panel is the one that fixes the messed up headlights on the older models, I THINK. might be mistaken anyway just letting you guys know. Holler at me if you are interested

Also how do i tell if the gauge and the switch go to a digi or analog dash?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
<http://www.az-zbum.com/information.differences.shtml>

Why did you buy parts no one was asking for? You might now be stuck listing them and not have anyone buy them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no im gonna list em on ebay b/c i know someone will buy them but i was just gonna give you guys a cheaper price b4 i listed them just to see if anyone wanted them

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY do you want a pic for the 87-89 digital na center gauge pod cause thats what i got. I mean for your site.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also do you know how to id the Hazard Lights,Cruise, Light up/down on the left of the steering wheel?? I got that too. THe hazard symbol is red i know its off and 87-89 but duno about digi or analog

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
If you can get it to light up, yes. Or if you can send me a clear picture of it I might be able to use it.

az.zbum AT gmail.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.