ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello again johnny boy! its your good buddy jerky!! i have an idea! when you show up tp race hybrid, why dont you give my "bone stock" 85 n/a a shot first ? if you beet me, then you can try the heavyweight "hybrid". i would love for you to come to STL. if you even showed up, you would earn alittle respect from some of the guys around here, (maybe even some from me!) you know you wouldnt get half the $#!* from people around here if you didnt dog the neatest z in the country, and everyone else's pride !!! do yourself a favor- actually show up for this, so we can see your hottness!!! i just hope your "hottness" isnt the stuff you shoot all over your boyfriends back! Come to StLouis, meet me and kevin, and lets check out your stuff and see if you have what you say you have. I'll be the first to post in your favor, if you even show up. And, I really cant wait too meat you! Just be prepared to get your doors blown off, either by my stock z , or kevins beast. be there or be queer!!! unless of course you already are queer. see ya!!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
lol. be there or be queer. hahahahahaha. lol. anyway. make sure you video tape it Jerky. just video tape it. I don't care who or why... just do it... dear god... please. go to best buy and steal a video recorder if you have to... just tape it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Like es3 says... tape it!

I cant believe that in 2005 there is anyone in a civilized part of the world that cant borrow a video camera off someone.

Please, please, please tape it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.