ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lucky enough to find their website last night, and I'm wondering if anybody here has used them? They seem like a great company and have some good products. How come I don't hear to much about them on this site? Any comments. Are they worth buying from? thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
See "one stop shopping for links"

Go to Banter and chat and look up (search) "one stop shopping for links" or my name (dbryan70z) you will fine a blurb on the owner as well as links and blurbs for others. She has quality parts and service and will readily send you to other vendors if your needs fall outside of her ability to serve.

Please add your favorites to the one stop shop!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Re: See "one stop shopping for links"

In concert with the credo: Support Z-Car Suppliers (who are good, that is)...I have a
JCR front air dam/chin spoiler...made of polyurethane...bolted right on to my 78 280 Z...had to drill some holes & install bolts...flexible enough that hitting speed bumps & those concrete parking lot barriers doesn't phase it...this was 7 years ago !!!...aside from badly chipped paint (next paint job will include some sort of flex
additive)...it's just fine...also a set of carpets that still look good...and a humongous "Whale Tail" rear spoiler...all from JCR...all installed "in the backyard"
by amateurs...and I understand JCR still sells quality...Good Luck :eek:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.