ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are you such a JERK, JERKY. Is youre name based on youre favorite activity. I have the right to post my opinion about 88hybrid. Why do you feel like you need to step up? Calm down spanker. MY Z is so fast, that hybrid will need to go back to the garage with that thing. And you dont need to be talking anyway, youre car is probably slow to.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Dude go away, you dont have a fast car...

·
Registered
53 Posts
ok sport, you obviously are a pillow biter, always talkin ****. and yes, i am a dick, but only too little $%!* talkers like you. yes my z is very slow, but i've only owned it for a month. How long have you been pushing yours around? legs tired yet? anyways , your right, you do have a right to post your opinions, but why dont you base your opinion on facts, instead of jealousy. and the fact of the matter is, is that your the jerk, running your mouth about someone you dont even know, and things you dont know about. hybrid fabricates some neat ****, you cant even fabricate an interesting or knowledgable post! so why dont you crawl back under the rock you came from, and let everyone be. or if you like, i can give you my address, and you can come tell me anything you want, that is if you're tough enough to back up your stuff!!! so in closing, the people here, unlike you, are interested in any and all information, that could lead them to getting there z car where they want it to be, and if hybrid has the floor, then sit down and listen, what he teachs you may come in handy for you some day. there is no need to trample another mans dreams, uless your to jealous, and cant accept someone is better than you. Have a nice Day. tell you husband hi for me.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I haven't been on this site long, but I see about 10-12 names that keep this thing going and aren't snubbing those of us who just got here. I see honest people who have a shared passion for these cars. And we're from all over the country, different abilities and ages, etc. Humble enough to ask for advise and selfless to give advise. Those fortunate to have a great car, don't have an inflated ego. Everyone on this site (with a few exceptions) is WORKING on their cars to make them better.
Do you hear "America the Beautiful" playing in the background? I better get off my soap box before I fall off.
This cretin is a horse fly. He came from a pile of horse crap. He'll bother you and you'll swat at him but he'll be right back. Either ignore him or get a no pest strip.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Jonn... I'm still waiting on those dyno sheets, 1/4 mile slips, pics and spec list on this amazing Z you have... or not.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If anybody here would like to go to a Z31 forum that doesn't have dickwads and fucktards like him, just e-mail me and I'll give you the site. Just let me know what your name is on here, what kinda Z31 you have, and what's done to it (for "security" purposes, if you know what I mean). I'm a Mod. on that forum, and could probably get a few others to be as well....Just a suggestion, there are only 2 of us that frequent those forums (me and My_Z31, the creator).

·
Registered
548 Posts
There seemed to be more activity here and a lot of data there. So when I need opinions and want to see what folks are talking about I come here. When I just want the facts I can go there. AZ_ZBum's charts and tables are all over the place. I'm (46) grew up with sports cars and have a lot respect for AZ, Hybrid, and quite a few others on this site.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.