ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to hear from the guys or girls who have JDM xenons on their car. What's up with the beam pattern? Have you really had any problems? What if anything has been done to correct it?

Thanks for the input!!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
People took them apart, adjusted them, and put them back together. It gives me shivers even to think of taking $1600 apart like that.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have them and unmodified, you can notice the beam pattern is shifted over to the left some but it is not very significant and does not hinder night time driving in any way. For those that think that oncoming drivers are blinded (I have seen those comments here before), I don't believe that to be a problem. In fact, I think those here that buy the aftermarket HID kits do that more than with the JDM Xenons. I have yet to have an oncoming driver flash their high beams to me with the JDMs vs. when I had the aftermarket HID lamps where I got flashed all the time. The JDM Xenons are designed for HID pattern and have a cut-off line which prevents the oncoming driver from being "shined" on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.