ZCar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
10th Anniversary - I was not able to make it, planned it but PC Prevented my Pilgrimage Prematurely.

Thanks for the photos.

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
20th This coming April for MSA.

I have explained that event is a "we can discuss terms of my re-hire afterwards" sort of happening to my "employer".

Twice a year isn't asking much in my book, their lip service for "appreciating" what I do notwithstanding.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I knew you were there Jamal. I was in attendance and it would have been great to meet you!
That will be nice too.Maybe next year Yasen.Are you going to MSA show on April I think?
Jamal

·
Registered
3,863 Posts

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
There's this thing: "the internet" on this thing there are other things called "forums" and on these forums are "posts" where people can say things like "JCCS 2014, Who's Going?"

Failing that, the old MSA standby of sticking a sheet of paper on your dashboard "slownrusty-HybridZ/ZC.C" helps those passing by who "know" that you are the meat sac making the posts.

I was driving a kid around from work....gopher job, we were talking about stuff and he saw my FSM kicking around the floorboard of the work truck.
"Oh, Datsun 240? Do you know about ZCar.com?"

Yeah, I'm there.

"Oh, really? What's your screen name?"

Tony D

"You......you....you're....you're Tony D???" :surprise

I was then regaled as a gawd after his initial shock. Initially I believed his silence was fear from being in the cab with a baby-killing pederast cannibal, but if he had not said "Z-Gawd" I would have continued thing his silence was sheepish acceptance that he was about to die a gruesome death at my hands as penalty for his spoonish questions online...:devil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts