ZCar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the kind words about the car. I did get a fair dollar for it. Just seemed a waste to have it chopped up at the end of the day. I still have the 70 mustang and have since landed a 1980 corvette to play with. Seems my life will always be with cars...ahhhh.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Always sad to see a Z go, Z1...
Hey Trace! Where are you now? Bet you're glad you're outta Japan! I still have that nosepiece that I got from you... I don't remember what kind it was, but I remember that you said there weren't very many around...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hey Guys... I'm not a "pillar" as some of these guys... I've been around since the late '90's... and still lurk.

Still have my Z...and she's still purring away.
I chatted with 4ezt today on FB... haven't heard from B in years.
Always have good memories of this site... back in the day.

Iodonzs (Mike)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hey I remember packing up a ton of parts for you guys. I can live through that for what I miss in my Z. I can't remember the name of that nose, but I probably still have the email and could pull it up. I am on the West Coast of Canada, Vancouver Island now. I am glad I left just before a lot of things went wrong in Japan. Fortunate, really. It is god to see some familiar names here.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ballistic said:
Bill Tozer lives on Vacouver Island. He sold his black TT vert tho. Ever run into him?
From time to time we chat on facebook. He is doing a lot of hunting and traveling these days since he retired. I tried to get him to come down for the last meeting of the mindz but never got back to me.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
We should seriously put together some kind of meet for the west coast. I'd be willing to travel to Seattle or something so the Canadian crew could meet up as well... Of course Cali would be nice.. but I'd travel to hang with the Z brothers for a few days...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I'll chime in since I fall into this category. I guess I'll also give you guys an update. So I had sold my Z back in 12/2006. At the time we were looking for a house. Well we had put that off for another few years and bought a house in 2009. In mid 2009, I rejoined the Nissan family buying an S14a. Now I have another built up toy, which was my original passion in off-roading.

I've still got a few things left over from my Z too (not sure if Tim will ban me for advertising here, so I won't, but just shoot me an email guys, I'm still around)

My Old Z.

The 240sx

The Toy in front of the house

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Well if you think it's been a long time for Aces - Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm baaaaaaaaack! lol.

Z1Zonly is running for the hills now I think :)

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Not much man, just livin' the VQ35 life, starting to wonder which Z I enjoyed more, seriously thinking about bringing a TT up out of your fine country (residual values this side of the border are INSANE, a $7k Twin Turbo would sell for about $12-16 here depending on colour and mileage...)

How are you fine folks?

21 - 40 of 104 Posts