ZCar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to all the old timers on here (like me) and to all the new people as well. Been a while since I've been on.
As some of you may remember, I was asking questions about a '94 Vert that a friend of mine wanted to sell a while back. Well, I ended up buying it after all. What a fun car. I still have my '91 TT, although it's been wasting away in the garage for years now... hopefully, not for much longer.
Back on the scene... hope a lot of the OG people are still here! Take care, and enjoy the couple pics below..

No problem....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Need to find me a road like that! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,534 Posts
Hey Aces! Probably 90% of the "old timers" from when you were still active are gone. I'm about the only one left. Zaddict pops up about as frequently as I do, but most of the guys have moved onto other sites or other things. Glad you're still out there, the vert looks good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,412 Posts
Good question, maybe they can add a forum for all the old timers to check in and whatnot. I miss seeing guys like Zluster, tozzer and meaga I see chimes in from time to time. Maybe a reunion is in order?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,805 Posts
Luminar said:
Hey Aces! Probably 90% of the "old timers" from when you were still active are gone. I'm about the only one left. Zaddict pops up about as frequently as I do, but most of the guys have moved onto other sites or other things. Glad you're still out there, the vert looks good.
Im still here lurking damnit. And its always nice to see old names pop up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
I miss JT too ( since he was the first to mop the deck with me )
Zazu just gave me info...

but I evolved, the information is all still here, you just have to mine it...

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,534 Posts
Mikey posts occasionally (rarely actually). B is a rarity, Zin is less and less lately. I havent seen a post from Erich in months. Dont recall anything recent from adrian either. The site got sold to a corp about a year ago now and the sight has fallen apart since. Everyone has i guess "moved on" to better things or just given up. The community is not what it was 5 years ago you know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahh.. that's too bad. I can remember checking the site several times a day just to keep up on conversations!
Maybe some of the OG's are lurking and will chime in. Good to see you Cville!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,644 Posts
I sold my silver Z on Friday. Sad to see it go after 8 years. But I'm building another that's much more fun to me. Should have it on the road in a couple of weeks.

Lookin good Aces! Good to see you around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,488 Posts
I am still around as well, just very busy with the current job. After a long time I recently sold the 300zx I brought back from Japan. Only to learn that it has since been stolen and probably never to surface. There were a lot of great parts on that car. All I have left now are pics and a few boxes of leftover goodies. What a waste if you remember the car. Nice to see some familiar names still around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,644 Posts
Luminar said:
David what'd you end up getting for it?
I got $5,300. Not too bad for a '90 NA with 204k! But I don't even want to think about how much I put into it...

And of course I still love you. In a totally heterosexual kind of way. I've been hugely busy, but it's finally calmed down now. Feel free to email and Facebook away!

JapanZ said:
After a long time I recently sold the 300zx I brought back from Japan. Only to learn that it has since been stolen and probably never to surface.
Ah man, that's awful Trace. Sorry to hear about your Z's fate. Are you still into cars, though? Still have the Camaro? So glad to hear you're doing well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,894 Posts
Z1 said:
I sold my silver Z on Friday. Sad to see it go after 8 years. But I'm building another that's much more fun to me. Should have it on the road in a couple of weeks.

Lookin good Aces! Good to see you around.
Ill never forget you winning the worst exhaust contest with that car. Well done sir.
 
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Top